An atrial disorder occurs due to the presence of multiple or very fast atrial foci that are a source of sending fast and irregular electrical signals in the atria.
- A seizure of atrial fibrillation may occur and go or may develop and continue to occur.
- Patients with atrial fibrillation may need an oral blood anticoagulation daily to reduce the incidence of clots (depending on the doctor’s recommendations)
If you suffer from this disease, you should pay attention to the following:
- Take the medications prescribed for you by the attending physician and do not stop or replace any medication unless after consulting a doctor.
- Try to stay away from stress as much as possible and reduce drinks or medications that stimulate you.
- Regular follow-up at the clinic with the doctor.
- Eat a healthy diet (ask your dietitian).
- Avoid immediate exercise after meals.
- Take enough rest.
- Adjust your effort as hard as you can and do not strain yourself.
- Stay away from very cold or very hot weather.
- Avoid alcohol and stop smoking.
Go to the nearest emergency in the following cases:
- When you feel a palpitations
- Chest pain
- Dizzy and perhaps a feeling of near syncope