Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
The cardiac catheterization laboratory includes a group of consultants of interventional cardiology from inside and outside the Kingdom assisted by a distinguished group of technicians and nursing staff. The department is always keen to recruit international experts in the same field to develop performance and management of difficult cases or those of a special nature.
The cardiac catheterization laboratory provides its services to the patients 24 hours a day and receives all cases referred to it from inside and outside the eastern province by working in two catheters rooms equipped with the latest types of equipment and devices.
The cardiac catheterization laboratory services include:
- Performance of a diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Interventional cardiac catheterization and coronary artery stenting
- Performance of peripheral arteries catheterization and stenting
- Performance of primary coronary-artery interventions for acute coronary syndrome
- Performance of gallon mitral commissurotomy
- Performance of TAVR procedure