Non-Invasive Cardiac Laboratory
The Echocardiography laboratory includes an excellent group of cardiac consultants who are specialized in cardiac ultrasound and assisted by a distinguished group of technicians trained to use the latest types of ultrasound devices and to use the technology of four-dimensional ultrasound.
The Echocardiography laboratory provides its services to the cardiac patients at the center 24 hours a day, and provides its services to outpatient patients daily during the morning period.
The department’s services include:
- Examination of cardiac patients at the center by echocardiography
- Provide echocardiographic examination of outpatient patients
- Provides stress echocardiocardiography examination
- Provides 4-D echocardiography examination
- Provide transesophygeal echocardiography
- Provide intraoperative Transesophygeal echocardiography for open heart surgical patients
- Echocardiography follow-up of patients in the intensive care units.
Holter ECG monitor.
Stress Echo treadmill test